Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Birthday, Sister Dixon!

Usually one of our happiest days is our birthday, at least when we are children. Looking through Jessica's photos to find "just the right one" to put on her blog for her birthday, I realized that her biggest, most beautiful and sincere smiles are ones with the children. She is a child of God who has been with these precious children of God, and their light and love radiates through these photos.

 I didn't find "just the right ONE", I found several photos that represent Jessica and the pure happiness and everlasting joy that serving a mission has brought to her life.  

"I am a child of God, and He has sent me here has given me an earthly home, 
with parents kind and dear.

I am a child of God, and so my needs are great, help me to understand 
His words before it grows too late.

I am a child of God, rich blessings are in store, 
If I but learn to do His will, I'll live with Him once more.

Lead me, Guide me, Walk beside me, Help me find the way, 
Teach me all that I must do to live with Him someday."

Happy Birthday, Sister Dixon. We Love You!






























And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!



No comments:

Post a Comment