Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Time has Come for "Lasts"

Today, President Lopez posted over 500 photos of the Bacolod North Zone Conference. There are several of Sister Dixon, and as I looked at each one, I thought, "This is her last time to bear testimony to her zone. This is the last time for her to sing with her zone. This is the last time for her to play the piano for her zone. This is the last time she might see some of these devoted elders and sisters. This is the last time she will eat with her zone.  Next week will be her last full week of full-time missionary service, as the week after, she prepares to come home." 

I didn't think that these "lasts" would feel so tender to me. 
I can't imagine what they feel like for her.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment